Please follow the steps below to download and update or install Iris M software.
2. When the download has completed, open the Downloads folder
3. Copy the "MA+v2.x+Acquisition+System+Install.zip” file to a USB device (Optional)
4. Take the USB drive to the RDI Acquisition Device (Optional)
5. Copy the “MA+v2.x+Acquisition+System+Install.zip” file to the desktop of the RDI Acquisition Device (Optional)
6. Right-click on the “MA+v2.x+Acquisition+System+Install.zip” file and select “Extract All…”
7. Confirm the default desktop destination by clicking “Next”
8. When extraction is complete, the extracted file location should open automatically
9. Right-click on the “setup.exe” file
10. Left-click on the “Run as administrator” action
11. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the software upgrade or installation
The process will be identical for either of the two Software Download links.
NOTE - The website contains the newest version available. In some cases the version references above may not exactly match the version on the website which will always be the newest version. In any case, the instructions remain the same regardless of the version downloaded from the website.