- Open Motion Studio. Select "Add Title" from the toolbar ribbon.
- Enter the text you want to save for the Master. This can include Image Annotations - like your Company Logo.
- Right click on the slide in the "Content" section of the application. Select "Save as Template" from the selection list.
- Give the Template a name.
- After you've saved your first template, you will notice that the "Add Title" icon includes a drop-down arrow.
- When you click on the drop-down arrow, you will be able to either Manage Templates,
- Taking you to this list:
- or add a new Template slide to the Project by selecting the Title Name you want.