- Pick up
- RDI Technologies
10024 Investment Drive
Knoxville, Tennessee 37932
- Phone: (865) 469-5821
- contact: Mr. Jacob TESSENDORF
- RDI Technologies
- Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm Eastern Time USA
- There are NO regularly scheduled pickups for UPS, DHL, or FedEx at our facility. Pickups must be requested.
- RDI Technologies Employer Identification Number (EIN) - 814 392 719
- Shipping details
Note - If you are purchasing the Iris MX and/or an High Intensity Light to add to an Iris M kit you already own, these details cover the shipping of the additional Iris MX components. If you are initially purchasing the Iris MX and Iris M together, please also refer to the following article for details on a second box which will contain the Iris M system. Do you have information to help me schedule my own shipping of my Iris M system? (information for freight forwarders)
- Iris MX
- 20 pounds/9 kilograms
- 20 x 20 x 14 inches/51 x 51 x 36 centimeters
- Iris MX with High Intensity Light Kit
- 47 pounds/21 kilograms
- 33 x 24 x 13 inches/84 x 61 x 33 centimeters
- Iris MX
- The Iris MX Camera is packaged in a Pelican case. That case and the Iris MX accessories are packed inside of an RDI branded storage bag. That storage bag is then over-packed in a cardboard box. No pallet of any type is used for shipping.
- The Iris MX with High Intensity Light is packaged in a larger cardboard box with the High Intensity Light also in a storage bag. No pallet of any type is used for shipping.
- Sample packing list attached below in document named "IrisMXInventoryList.dotx". A packing list containing specific serial numbers will be issued before shipping.
- Battery Information
- Contains Lithium Ion Batteries in compliance with Section II of PI966. UN3481
- See attachment named "Indi-95S MSDS.pdf" for details on the supplemental battery pack
- NOTE - The same battery pack is used to power both the Iris MX and the High Intensity Light
- Country of origin:
- Manufacture and final assembly done in the United States of America
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)/ Harmonized System (HS)/ Schedule B code
- 8525.89.50 (number format may change slightly -with or without decimals- but will remain under the category of Television cameras, digital cameras and video camera recorders: Other)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- NLR (No License Required) when shipped to countries and users not considered an embargoed country, not considered an end user of concern, or not in support of a prohibited end use.
- CE Declaration for the Iris MX Camera
Do you have information to help me schedule my own shipping of my Iris MX™ system? (Information for freight forwarders) Print
Modified on: Tue, 10 Jan, 2023 at 9:29 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.